The personal data processor of tallinn.operapizza.ee online store is Omare OÜ, address: Harju County, Tallinn, Kristiine district, Kotka 3b, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to hold and protect your privacy. Your privacy is important to us.
What personal data is being processed
Personal information is information that, individually or in combination with other information, enables an individual to be identified.
We collect the following personal information about you:
– name, phone number and e-mail address,
– delivery address;
– bank payment information;
– cost of goods and services and payment related information (purchase history);
– Customer support information
For people who have registered on our site but have not yet used our services or products, we ask that you consent to the processing of data before we send you marketing offers.
We do not store payment information, credit or debit card information.
How the collected information is used
The data processor processes the data collected by the user only if there is a reason to do so and the use of the data is permitted under data protection law.
If we need to process your data in order to provide the service you seek or to enter into a contractual relationship with you, we will use the information for the following purposes:
- Personal information is used to manage customer orders and deliver goods.
- Purchase history data (date of purchase, item, quantity, customer details) is used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and analyze customer preferences
- The bank account number is used to refund payments to the customer.
- On repeat visits, we will identify your information from our database to make ordering faster and easier;
- Manage your account on our signed up websites;
- E-shop management and business development and research;
- Considering and analyzing your food preferences and food choices to provide you with ads, offers and announcements regarding foods and restaurants that appear to fit your preferences;
- Contacting you to evaluate customer satisfaction, confirm pending orders, report issues or delays with your order, or otherwise communicate with you;
- Gathering information about how our online ordering service is used (without specifically identifying any users) to improve our service and make it more relevant to our customers’ preferences;
- Show ads for restaurants in your area
- With your consent, we also analyze data about your use of our services, taking into account data from your location to profiles related to you. This means that we make certain assumptions about what you are interested in – for example, we use it to provide you with personalized marketing solutions, to show you restaurants we believe you are interested in, to announce special offers or products that may interest you. You have certain rights regarding this type of data processing. You may prohibit us from using your information at any time.
How long the collected data is stored
We will retain your information for as long as this information is needed to fulfill the above-mentioned uses. You can ask us to delete your personal information completely at any time.
How the collected data is stored
We use Zone Media OÜ‘s web server for storing the information you provide and electronically collected information that we provide. These computer servers are accessed through firewalls and security gateways. We will not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
Upon your request, we will give you access to the information associated with your unique account and the contact information we have about you. If you have a contact request, please let us know your current contact information so we can accurately verify our records.
Your data is protected
Your data is password protected. For your protection, do not pass on your password to third parties. We recommend closing your browser window at the end of the session when sharing your computer with other people. Signing out protects your data if you use your computer with someone else or use it in a public place like a library.
With whom data controllers can share data
From time to time, in order to achieve the foregoing, the Controller may need to share personal information about you with carefully selected third parties. They may be:
- Payment Service Providers (including Internet Payment Service Providers and Fraud Identification Service Providers): To provide services to us, for example, when processing credit card payment data, providing support services, or performing controls.
- IT service providers (including cloud service providers): for data storage and analysis purposes;
- Pizza Restaurants: To fulfill your order, solve problems, or improve our services;
- Customer Support Partners: help us resolve any issues you may have with our Services;
- Marketing and Advertising Partners: To provide you with the advertising material that is most relevant to you and also to send you marketing materials on our behalf by email;
- Agencies: Persons who assist us to act in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations or to perform background checks on payments or application processing (such as credit rating agencies, credit card clearing houses, and fraud detection and prevention agencies);
- Data analysts and research companies: People who help us understand how we can better serve you and all of our customers – we may ask these companies to contact you directly to get your views on our products and services.
In all cases, we enter into written agreements with third parties that require them to take precautions to protect your personal information.
As a data subject, you have the following rights. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through our contacts.
Right of access. You have the right to access your data (if we process it).
Right to correction. You have the right to correct your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to delete. Also known as the “right to be forgotten,” in simplified terms it means your right to ask us to delete all or part of the information we hold about you.
Right to restrict processing. You have the right to “block” or “block” further use of your data.
Right to withdraw consent. If you have consented to any action on your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent does not render our use of the data unlawful while the consent was obvious.
Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of data processing, including direct marketing and profiling.
The cookies used by the Opera Pizza e-store do not pose any threat to your computer, your web browser, or spread computer viruses. When you visit a website, cookies identify the browser you are using.
When you place an order in an e-shop, cookies store the data you enter in order to make your visit even more convenient in the future.
Cookies are used:
- in order to ensure the best possible user experience for our users
- for user experience analysis
- save user input to streamline your user experience in the future;
- to collect information about users’ linguistic preferences and brauser preferences;
- we use third-party cookies to track statistics and visits, and to create marketing plans.
In addition, we use Google Analytics for analytics, which stores cookies for analytics. Google Analytics cookies are recognized by the following names: utma / utmb / utmc / utmt / utmz / ga / gat / gid. Collecting analytics helps us better understand the interests of our visitors and gives us an overview of how much visitors visit our site.
TERMS OF SALE
1.1. Choose the pizza restaurant closest to you.
1.2. Select the products that are right for you. Choose the pizza size, quantity and additions and add the products to the cart.
1.3. To view the items in your shopping cart, remove them from your shopping cart or place an order, select “Shopping Cart” from the menu.
1.4. We only accept orders by this date. Orders can be placed both online and by phone.
1.5. After completing the required fields on the order completion page, click the “Submit Order” button. After placing the order, the purchase is deemed to have been made and the contract concluded.
1.6. Please note that product prices or availability may change without notice. If the order cannot be fulfilled in the e-shop, you will be contacted and the amount paid will be refunded.
Payment for Products
2.1. Click the “Place an Order” button on your shopping cart page to make a payment. Before making a payment, please check that the information in the order corresponds to your request.
2.2. You can pay for the products in the online shop:
2.2.1. With all VISA and Mastercard debit and credit cards.
2.3. After payment of the prepayment invoice, you will receive an original invoice (check) on paper if you wish.
Receipt of Goods
3.1. Your order will be completed in the pizza restaurant of your choice within 30 minutes of your order. The goods are transferred to a third party only with the agreement of the buyer.
3.3. Please ensure that the contact details you provide when placing your order are correct, so that we may contact you should the order be delayed for any reason or other obstacles occur.
4.1. Complaints about goods or services purchased from the e-shop should be forwarded to email@example.com
Liability and Force Majeure
5.1. Omare OÜ shall be liable to you and you shall be liable to Omare OÜ for damage caused to the other party by violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
5.2. Omare OÜ shall not be liable for any damage caused to you or for delaying the delivery of a pizza restaurant order if the damage or delay in the completion of the product is caused by a circumstance beyond Omare OÜ‘s control and unforeseeable (force majeure).
6.1. All personal information of the customer that has come to our knowledge during the visit to the www.tallinn.operapizza.ee e-shop and when making purchases will be treated as confidential information. Omare OÜ does not disclose the information that has become known to it to a third party, the visitor has the right to request that his / her data be deleted from the database of the www.tallinn.operapizza.ee e-shop.
6.2. Issues not resolved in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Estonia.
6.3. Any disputes between you and Omare OÜ regarding the ordering and purchase of products through the www.tallinn.operapizza.ee e-shop will be resolved by negotiations. If you do not reach an agreement, you have the right to go to the Consumer Protection Board or Harju County Court to defend your rights.
6.4. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
www.tallinn.operapizza.ee e-shop owner is Omare OÜ
Harju County, Tallinn, Kristiine district, Kotka 3b, 11315
Reg. 14740077, VAT No. EE102179635